Apply for Extra Test Report Forms
Home / My Test Result / Apply for Extra Test Report Forms
- You will receive only one copy of Test Report Form. IDP IELTS strongly advised that you keep this copy to yourself. If you loses or damages this copy, we can only issue extra copies to your chosen schools/companies, not to you personally.
- If you wish to apply for extra Test Report Forms, please check the list to see if your chosen schools accept electronic version of the Test Report Forms
- Your IELTS test result is only valid for 2 years. If your test result is older than 2 years, we will not be able to issue extra Test Report Forms.
- When should I apply for extra Test Report Forms?
- Pre-test: You can apply up to 5 copies of free Test Report Forms to your chosen schools before completing the registration process. (Please note that postage is not included.) But once you complete the registration, you will have to pay for extra copies of Test Report Forms.
- Post-test: You will need to pay NT$100 per copy of the Test Report Form, plus postage. IDP IELTS do not limit the number of copies that you apply for. However, please check with your chosen schools beforehand to see if they accept electronic Test Report Forms. (No postage will be charged for issuing electronic Test Report Forms.)
- Please fill in the application form for extra Test Report Forms online, calculate the charge and pay. IDP IELTS will issue extra Test Report Forms for you within 5 working days after we receive your completed online application and payment.
- Delivery methods and charges:
- Domestic registered mail: NT$30
- Domestic first class registered mail: NT$50
- International registered mail:
- NT$100 (for Hong Kong, Macao, Asia and Australia)
- NT$120 (for Canada, US, Latin America , Europe and Africa)
- EMS: NT$390
- DHL: NT$700 (NT$800 if listed on DHL’s remote areas; DHL will not accept delivery to PB Boxes.)
- Once your Test Report Form is posted, IDP IELTS will not be responsible for the delivery. However, you can check the status of the delivery from the websites below:
Apply for Extra Test Report Forms was last modified: November 4th, 2019 by andy