IDP IELTS Test Centre – Precautionary Measures of Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
Due to the rapid-changing status of the Novel Coronavirus as well as for the main public health, IDP IELTS Test Centre is undertaking overall cleanse and disinfection on a daily basis. In the meanwhile, we are strictly enforcing the regulation of visitors and staff to ensure a secure environment.
The precautionary measures regarding 2019-nCoV are listed as follows:
– Before the test:
- Every test taker will receive a confirmation letter, which contains your test venue, test number, and time of your speaking test. You will be asked to bring your passport and wear a mask during the entire test. Any test taker having a fever higher than 37.5 °C will be asked to leave the test venue.
– On the test day:
- All test takers must wear masks in our test venues. Any violator is forbidden from taking the IELTS test. (The test takers will only be asked to remove masks temporarily for photo identification or other purposes.)
- Before the listening/reading/writing and speaking tests, all test takers must cooperate with taking a temperature and disinfecting their hands with alcohol. We will disinfect the machine every time during fingerprint scan.
- All invigilators and examiners are also asked to wear masks during the entire test.
– After the test:
- Any test-related equipment (such as desks, chairs, HB pencils, erasers, headphones, monitors, keyboards, mice…) will be cleansed and disinfected after the test.
- *Please note: Disposable headphone covers will be provided in the test venues of IELTS on Computer.
If the test takers are stranded due the New Coronavirus, or being confirmed cases or undertaking a quarantine, please contact IDP IELTS Test Centre for the follow-ups.