IELTS Life Skills
Home / IELTS for UKVI / IELTS Life Skills
IELTS Life Skills is a test of Speaking and Listening and is available at CEFT Levels A1 and B1. It is designed to meet the requirements of UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) for certain visa categories and other immigration purposes.
- If you are applying to UK Visas and Immigration for a ‘family of a settled person’ visa, choose IELTS Life Skills A1.
- If you are applying to UK Visas and Immigration for indefinite leave to remain or citizenship, choose IELTS Life Skills B1.
- IELTS Life Skills is offered approximately once per month.
- Depending on the module, the length of the test will be different.
- A1: 16-18 minutes
- B1: 22 minutes
- IELTS Life Skills is designed to meet specific immigration requirements for which applicants only need to demonstrate Speaking and Listening Skills.
- You take the test with another test taker and one Examiner. Your own performance on both Speaking and Listening will be assessed during this one session.
Free online practices：
|IELTS Life Skills Sample Paper A||A1||Download now (PDF, 4MB)|
|IELTS Life Skills Listening Sample A||A1||Play now (MP3, 657KB)|
|IELTS Life Skills Sample Paper B||A1||Download now (PDF, 4MB)|
|IELTS Life Skills Listening Sample B||A1||Play now (MP3, 661KB)|
|IELTS Life Skills Sample Paper A||B1||Download now (PDF, 391KB)|
|IELTS Life Skills Listening Sample A||B1||Play now (MP3, 1MB)|
|IELTS Life Skills Sample Paper B||B1||Download now (PDF, 391KB)|
|IELTS Life Skills Listening Sample B||B1||Play now (MP3, 1MB)|
IELTS Life Skills was last modified: March 31st, 2020 by andy